Medical Education, Stanford News, Videos

High schoolers share thoughts from Stanford's Med School 101

Scenes from this year’s Med School 101: In the video above, three high-school students describe their interests in science and the sessions they attended at Stanford Medicine’s recent daylong event for local teens. One of the presenters, Anand Veeravagu, MD, also weighed in, saying: “I really wanted to share with them my journey from graduating high school all the way to being a neurosurgery resident and what that involves.” (A lot of training!)

For those interested in seeing more, images from the event can be found on our Flickr photo set.

Previously: The brain whisperer: Stanford neurologist talks about his work, shares tips with aspiring doctorsAt Med School 101, teens learn that it’s “so cool to be a doctor” and Med School 101 kicks off on Stanford campus today

One Response to “ High schoolers share thoughts from Stanford's Med School 101 ”

1. Jesen Says:

To whom it may concern,
    I am a mother of a first year high school student and i would like to get and gather more information on how to become a doctor. My daughter is a very positive, intelligent and smart student and she really want to become a neurosurgeon in the future. Please email me back if you can help us. Thank you so much!