Are you interested in internal medicine? Or wondering what doing a Stanford residency is like? Then join Stanford’s Internal Medicine Residency program tomorrow for a Google+ Hangout, where program leadership will talk about the current landscape of internal medicine, share program highlights and answer your questions.
During the discussion, you’ll meet faculty and physicians who are transforming the field of internal medicine. You’ll also hear from current and former residents who will reflect on their experiences at Stanford. Ronald Witteles, MD, assistant professor and director of Stanford’s residency program, will moderate the conversation. Other panelists include:
- Robert Harrington, MD, chair of the department of medicine
- Abraham Verghese, MD, physician and vice chair of education
- Neera Ahuja, MD, associate professor and associate director of Stanford’s residency program
- Wendy Caceres, MD, clinical instructor and former resident
- Jim Boonyaratanakornkit, MD, chief resident
- Kathryn Weaver, current resident
The discussion begins at 1:30 PM Pacific Time. Visit this page to participate in the hangout.
Lindsey Baker is the communications manager for Stanford’s Department of Medicine.