Some exciting news from Medicine X: The six core themes for the 2012 conference have been announced. They are:
- Design Thinking: Patient-Centered Design
- The Networked Patient: Communities of Practice and Participatory Medicine
- The Curators: Telling Stories and Making Sense of Health Information on the Internet
- The New Scientist: New Models of Scientific Discovery and Publishing
- mHealth and Gamification: How Mobile is Changing Everything
- The Interconnected Life: Emerging Technologies and the Future
The conference is also in the process of accepting papers for presentation. The submission period ends Apr. 15.
More news about Stanford Medicine X is available in the Medicine X category.